FEN has diverse experience in the field of successful organisation and management of research funding projects and has already received several funding approvals.
We support the partners of the LV and MV Consortium and external partners concerning funding programs of the German Government Ministries and the European Union. The Research Funding Support of FEN offers the entire administrative support to the participants.
We inform the partners of relevant programs and calls on German and EU level (especially in the framework of the Horizon 2020 Programme). FEN explains the content of the funding programs and who is eligible for funding and under which conditions. The support covers the advice and preparation as well as the submission of project proposals. In addition, FEN supports the coordination between the consortia partners and the communication with the responsible authorities during the complete project life cycle. Furthermore, the support on management of funded projects and the reporting are part of the FEN Research Funding Service.
Currently, the Research Funding Support is included in the LV partnership. Members of the MV Consortium and external partners can benefit from the service upon a payment of an additional fee.
Main Project Types
- Research an Innovation Actions (RIA)
- Innovation Actions (IA)
- Coordination and Support Actions (CSA)
- SME Instrument
- Fast Track to Innovation (FTI)
- Cooperation between at least three independent legal entities from different EU Member States or Associated Countries (exception apply)
- High innovation potential
- Clear european dimension
- Observance of the Technology Readiness Levels (TRL)
The “EFRE-Program” supports:
- measures which contribute to making businesses competitive and creating jobs in small and medium-sized enterprises
- measures which advance innovations, research and technological development, as well as those which contribute to climate protection